The current context, caused by COVID-19, requires establishing protocols so that their stay in our facilities does not increase the risk of community contagion, as well as establishing the necessary measures for workers.
Please read this document carefully as it gathers the recommendations to be applied by the Camping to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by the COVID-19 virus, without prejudice to current legislation, and which must be complied with during your stay in our facilities.
By accessing our facilities, you expressly accept their compliance, as well as the security regulations that you will be informed of before the start of the visit.
What is COVID-19?
You probably already know that COVID-19 is a disease, produced by the SARS-Cov-2 Coronavirus, a virus detected for the first time in December 2019. The most common symptoms that this disease causes are: fever, cough and feeling of lack of air. Other symptoms may include: tiredness, aches, runny nose, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, loss of sense of smell or taste.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOURS.
Our main concern is to ensure that the risk of contagion does not increase and for this we have established the necessary protection measures, both for you and yours and for the camping workers.
For the preparation of this document, the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain as well as the ICTE (Spanish Tourist Quality Institute) have been taken into account in order to offer you the best practices in service, facilities and with staff to deal with the virus.
Human and material resources have been assigned (Individual Prevention Equipment, masks, masks, gloves, hydroalcoholic gel, screens), as well as action protocols in the event that any employee or client shows any symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
WHAT TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT DURING YOUR STAY
First of all, we ask you to respect and comply with the instructions set out in the billboards distributed by our facilities and follow the instructions contained herein and those of our staff.
In order to avoid traveling to the reception and, at times, save time to be taken care of, follow these instructions:
If your location is a plot, you have checked in and paid the total stay before the day of your arrival, send a WhatsApp message from your vehicle to +34 689 71 71 49 indicating your reservation or customer number and we will respond with the accommodation number and location of the same.
This same WhatsApp phone can be used to avoid having to travel to the reception in case you need medical assistance, information on schedules, extension of your stay, maintenance service, etc …
If you arrive at the campsite without prior reservation or the accommodation is a bungalow or a mobile home, only one person can go to reception to collect their key and the TV remote control. carrying the documentation of his / her companion / s, if applicable.
If the reception staff is busy, please wait their turn, respecting the safety distance recommended by the WHO (1’5 meters) and as soon as possible will be attended.
As far as possible, please make your payments by contactless card. If the card is paid, it will not be manipulated by the employee at any time. After each use the dataphone is disinfected.
To guarantee its safety, we have removed from our counters any information brochure of our facilities, excursions, recommendations, etc … so if you are interested in obtaining one you can ask the receptionist.
WHAT PREVENTIVE MEASURES SHOULD YOU TAKE TO AVOID CONTAMINATIONS:
• Avoid greeting with physical contact, including shaking hands with both staff and other customers.
• Dispose of any personal hygiene items – especially disposable handkerchiefs – immediately in the bins or bins. NEVER on the floor or out of the bins.
• Wash your hands thoroughly often, especially after sneezing, coughing, or touching potentially contaminated surfaces, following WHO recommendations.
• Use the dispensers of hydroalcoholic solution that you will find in different campsites.
• Respect the safety distance (1’5 meters) and avoid crowds.
• We recommend the use of suitable footwear for showers.
• In the toilet modules, for the use of toilets, toilets, showers and urinals, wait in turn keeping the safety distance and do not stay inside them while they are busy. Observe the signs.
FOR OUR PART …
As indicated above, we are applying the guidelines set by the competent bodies and our staff, depending on their place of work, has, among others,:
• Specific training based on: Use of equipment, use of cleaning and disinfection products (both in the staff and in the tasks of their work) and preventive maintenance plans.
• Material: Masks, gloves, full frame goggles.
We wish you a happy stay and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.
Below we detail the actions or restrictions we implement in each sector.
• We ensure a safety distance of 1’5 meters.
• We make hydroalcoholic gel available to customers.
• You will find information posters with security measures
• We will set up online check-in to avoid queues at reception.
Bar – Restaurant:
• Signs to maintain the safety distance
• We make hydroalcoholic gel available to customers
• We will clean and disinfect following the protocols of the Ministry of Health.
• We replace the traditional menu with a digital or blackboard method.
• Continuous cleaning and disinfection throughout the day.
• We make hydroalcoholic gel available to customers.
• They will be for the exclusive use of plot customers.
• We recommend appropriate footwear for the use of showers.
• Children must sign up in advance.
• Children should wash their hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
• The place where the children will sit will be indicated.
• The entry and exit of children will be done through a circuit
• Each child will use their material placed on the table before their arrival.
• The material will be cleaned at each shift change.
• The entertainment team will wear masks and wash their hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
• All entertainment activities will be planned so that capacity can be controlled and safety distances respected.
• The customer will find information signs with safety regulations.
• Maintaint a separation of 1’5 meters between customers.
• We will respect the capacity marked at all times.
• Cleaning and disinfection of pool elements such as safety bars throughout the day.
• If necessary, a technical stop will be made to clean and disinfect.
• Access to the gym will be by appointment with a controlled capacity.
• It will be disinfected between each shift.
• Cleaning and disinfection of all the elements that make up the bungalows or mobile homes.
• Ventilation of the accommodation.
• Check the air conditioning between each occupation, especially cleaning filters.