2-6 People


Our campsite has plots with shadow between 70-72m2.

These, have water and electricity about 6AMP. This price includes two persons.

The maximum of persons for each plot is 6 persons.

It is necessary to book in advance for stays during July and August as well if you want to pass the season of summer or winter (6 months) with us. We also have a parking service to store your caravans, tents or trailers

  • The confirmation of the reservation will be made by paying in full in advance, 30% within 7 days of making the reservation and the remaining 70% 1 month before arrival.
  • The prior payment of 100% of the reservation does not give them any privilege to choose the specific number and location of the plot.